thekingkilledhim
Owner

11 topics
13 posts

IGN: thekingkilledhim
by thekingkilledhim » 26 days ago

Hello everybody, weekly update time!

This week we will start off a bit down and sad as a reminder that we had a temporary suspension of an administrator this week. As it currently stands, that suspension has around 3 weeks left and will conclude on August 14th, once that is lifted, they will join back as a helper.

2 New servers are coming soon, Creative and Survival. Creative will be first as it is the closest to being finished and survival will come next. I have been getting a few requests for SkyBlock, however that will have to come back when our playerbase has risen a fair bit.

Don't worry about the announcement names, these will be changed and be marked under the next announcement for how the naming scheme will be made.

Here's a list of the changes for the past week:

Prison -
    + Fixed Blast enchantment, can now be used anywhere.

+ I mine and W mine had a region issue and has since been fixed

+ Chest shops have been fixed, you can now make them anywhere where you have access to build. Please do not spam them in free world or we will be forced to reset the world.

+ Crate rates have been fixed, there will be an update soon on these as voting may not be a viable option for the network.

+ Item stacks are going to be changed to 2304 within the next 24 hours to reduce lag with blast pickaxes

+ Added /ap. You can now toggle AutoSmelt, AutoBlock, and even AutoPickup.

Factions -
    + Item stacks are going to be changed to 2304 within the next 24 hours to reduce lag with blast pickaxes

+ Fishing rates for Common fish is now random to test the random setting

Last edited: 19 days ago